Flippy is one of the main characters in this series. He has been liked by many fans over the years and is often the base of fanart, fanfictions, and fan characters. Because of this, he is considered the most popular character, a bit after Cuddles.
Flippy is a green male bear. He wears dog tags around his neck and agreen beret with checkered crest on his head. He is a retired veteran soldier in the Army. He fought in the Weaponized Animal Regiment (The W.A.R), and has an obsession with making booby traps inspired by the Viet Cong, as well as a flashback of his experience of being held captive by them (as seen in Easy For You to Sleigh). In addition, his attire seems to resemble to the U.S. Army Special Forces, which played a role during the …
Read more >
Ale goes to an ice cream truck while seeing Toothy flicking several people with his trusty slingshot. She orders strawberry, two in fact. Then, Toothy flicks a rock at her first one. She gets angry, growls, and looks at him, flipping out.
She sees Sniffles eating an ant, and breaks his glasses, 'Alice' then shoves a glass shard into his eye, and then flicks more into his eye. She sees Cuddles licking his ice scream, she takes his ice cream cone and eats his ice cream and sticks the cone into his chest and then rips it out. And it has blood, and Cuddles' heart and lungs stuck to it. 'Alice' sees Mr. Pickles, and flicks him into the freezer and then flicks a rock to close it. Lammy screams and then 'Alice' rips her head off. Flaky, Toothy, an…Read more >
Ale is a tough and athletic wolf from the W.A.R. She served in the war with the closest of friends. Since the traumatic events of the war, Ale flips-out as well, but has less control over herself. It's usually over for everyone in sight, because she will strike in the blink of an eye.
Ale is a female gray wolf. She wears dog tags around her neck and black gloves. She is a retired veteran soldier in the Army. She fought in the Weaponized Animal Regiment (W.A.R.) and prefers direct fights, explosives such as grenades, machine guns, and swords, which may have been used in the war. She wears different attire through episodes, she was prompted to the rank of sargeant just like Flippy. However, in some art, it displays her rank as specialist or c…
Read more >
- Flippy slams Toothy into the ground, denting his head. (death not seen)
- Flippy impales Giggles in the forehead with the spiky handle of a gavel. (death not seen)
- Flippy strangles Lumpy with a ring around his neck, decapitating him.
- Lifty is impaled with his screwdriver by the wind.
- Shifty is impaled with that thing by the wind.
- Flippy pushes Handy, Cuddles, and Nutty off a wagon. Nutty falls and splatters.
- Flippy pushes Handy, Cuddles, and Nutty off a wagon. Handy falls and splatters as well. (death not seen because him and Nutty fall at nearly the same time)
- Flippy pushes Handy, Cuddles, and Nutty off a wagon. Cuddles rides the wagon and then a splatter or impale sound is heard. (Death not seen)
- Flippy impales Giggles in the eye with a paper clip…
Read more >
I'm back and I'm rockin a new account!Read more >